Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I GOT IN THE TRUNK!

I remember the day I stepped on the scale and it said 212 lbs! That was the same day I had bent over, while sitting on a bench, to tie my shoes. I couldn't figure out what was lying in my lap all bunched up. It was my stomach. I can't rember if I laughed or cried, I'm sure one or the other happened.
It feels so good to be able to touch my toes now or tie my shoes without feeling that "bunch".
My daughter recently purchased a new "used" car. We have discovered that the trunk is leaking somewhere. I thought it would be a good idea to get in the trunk, have my daughter close the lid,  and see if I could see any daylight. The most amazing part of this little test? I could comfortable climb IN the trunk and MOVE a bit! NO WAY I COULD HAVE DONE THAT AT 212!!

It's the simple things, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment