Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 points....could have made it in 5...

Pears are on of my favorite fruits. A good ripe pair is so juicy and tasty. They are an excellent source of fiber (6 grams) and a good source of vitamin C for only 100 calories per serving.





There is nothing more filling than one of my big breakfast omelets. Today I did 4 egg whites, 2 turkey sausage links (next time one will be plenty) and a laughing cow cheese wedge.



















Fold this over and top with a little salsa for a big breakfast!





Want a little something sweet and point free in your coffee? Sugar free (sweetened with nutra sweet?) Torani flavored sweeteners! Today I used Hazelnut. Yum!









I guess I was trying to see how many pictures I could get in this mornings breakfast!

Here is my 6 Points Plus Values Saturday morning breakfast!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment