Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lots of Peppers today!


Breakfast was yummy and a bit different for me. I am adapting to the Greek yogurt "twang" if you will? This brand seems to be my favorite. Chobani. Today I had the raspberry, 3 PPV. Then I had a banana, 0 PPV, and a mini fat free cranberry orange muffin, 1 PPV. The muffin is Krusteaz brand and I love this flavor and the blueberry is delicious too
!



The red bell peppers were on sale for .89 cents, so I grabbed quite a few!




So for lunch I made a wrap with my tortilla, 2 PPV, 1 T of hummus, 1 PPV, 2 oz of grilled chicken breast, 2 PPV, and LOTS of bell pepper strips!




I wrapped it all up and added a few more crunchy veggies! Yum!

Then I couldn't get enough peppers I guess, so I made fajitas with my leftover grilled chicken from the night before's dinner.



Gotta add a couple of points for some fresh avocado!



I LOVE the Kraft 2% sharp cheddar slices, and they are a safe 1 PPV! I use this cheese on lots of different things because the flavor really is yummy and creamier than other low fat cheeses, I think. :)



I was so hungry and it smelled so good, I totally forgot to take a picture of it all rolled up! I think you can imagine it though, huh?

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment