Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Make it your own!

Steel cut oats. They take a while to cook up, and you really can't make one serving, but they are worth the wait.








You really need to cook these for about 30 minutes. I cook 4 servings, then separate them into four bowls and cover the other three with Saran wrap. Pop it in the microwave for a quick breakfast throughout the week!



One of my favorite ways to top this great big bowl of goodness is with an apple. I chop it up into lots of small pieces, then I sprinkle it with a little cinnamon, then put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes.












Putting the apple in the microwave really softens them up and adds a great baked apple to your oatmeal.






I like my oatmeal sweet, so I finish this off with a packet of sweetner and a little drizzle of honey!

4 PPV

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment