Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maybe I AM changing.....

I guess I have surprised myself a little with a few of the choices I have made and how great it has made me feel! We stopped at the grocery store for a few items to have at the condo in Florida this weekend, and the boys left the shopping up to me! Of course they picked up a couple of bags of chips and some dip, but they also liked my choices of fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, pretzels, veggies and hummus! Oh, and they were fine with my Bud Light as well!




We hit the beach yesterday for a fun afternoon of bar hopping and a late lunch. I was sure to drink two glasses of water between each beer, only to remember how much easier potty breaks would be in a TWO PIECE! When it was time to order, I ordered a fresh veggie platter to share and an entree salad. I had a salad that night at dinner too, but desert was a Bailey's and coffee! Okay, TWO!

Today started off with some Greek yogurt and a banana. It's cloudy and high 50's. Not what I was expecting, but I put on the coffee and I'm getting ready to curl up with a book, Unbroken, while the guys get in some golf.







I am hoping for a little warmer afternoon and a bicycle ride later! Need to work off that Bailey's!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment