Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Success!

Well, it's been an awesome full day and a successful one at that!

Breakfast was with some of the fam at IHOP! Mom's favorite. Isn't she a doll?
This is me, my brother, my daughter in the hat, my niece and my mom.


I went with the Harvest Grain Blueberry Pancakes and egg beaters. I ordered egg whites, but every single one of us ordered something weird and I hated to send it back, I was STARVING!



It was just what I wanted, and I only ate HALF!



Lunch was downtown in the Kansas City Crossroad's District at Grinders. So many yummy things to choose from, and I had a somewhat light breakfast? I went with 1/2 BLT and 1/2 Fried (EEEKKK! I know!) Goat Cheese Salad.......but it was just one nice little fried piece of cheese...Oh, and beer. Tess went for the Chicken Parmesan Grinder. Yum!



We had a great time......but we have fun doing nothing, we think we're very entertaining......not sure what others think.



The cute little young couple beside us ate THIS! It's pizza topped with .....are you ready? CHILI AND MORE CHEESE AND TATER TOTS! I really wanted a bite, but I settled for a photo!



We checked out downtown a bit, then headed home for a nap. All I could think about though, was the walk I need to take, so I did. Pat myself on the back!

I snacked on some carrots....then some celery with Better N Peanut Butter....then decided the following would be dinner.....






I had a great day! Thank goodness all the celebrations are over. Now for some serious meal planning for the week!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment