Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Michael J. Fox for sure, and maybe Elizabeth Taylor??

"Mishka & Tucker"


Here they are.......on our walk this morning. Mishka is the brown dog. She's 10, so really she's 70. She can be such an Old Lady sometimes. I throw a ball, and she just looks at it, she picks at her food, she's walking a little slower, you know, stopping to smell the roses and all, she sleeps a LOT, she never gets to close to the lake as to not get her pretty little feet wet, and she does this whole heavy sigh thing. I still like to talk to her like she's a baby. She hates it and gives me the eye roll as if to say....in her Elizabeth Taylor voice....."Please do stop with the "goochi...gooochi...goooochi! And the Rubyourbelly....rubyourbelly...rubyourbelly....I'm 70 years old and would really prefer you just rub my aching knees, or give me another one of those beggin strips. I do like those."

Tucker is the little white guy, and he is a whole different story. I hear him as Michael J. Fox in "Homeward Bound", begging to go on a walk, "letsgo......letsgo.....letsgo......come on, come on, come on!" He throws his own toys, then chases after them, he can't get dirty enough, he can't run fast enough and he can't seem to get enough to eat!

It's crazy how much I love these stupid little mutts! And I think they are quite fond of each other too!




I decided I was done beating myself up about my weekend and went to Boot Camp this morning ready to conquer! They are really working the core! Egads.....

Here's today's eats.....

Breakfast...egg white open faced sandwich with a smear of laughing cow on a light English muffin..and blueberries.....(5 PPV)



Lunch...Mixed greens, feta, red onion, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, olive oil.



And pickled beets.......



And......cottage cheese and more cucumber. Lunch was (5 PPV)


Snack....homemade cookies...I ate one before snapping the picture. (3 PPV)




Dinner...leftover soup with an added salad. (8 PPV)







Total for today = 21




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment