Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm back! And it's all good.

I took the Newlyweds to the airport at 4:30 am and my only stop was at Quik Trip for a coffee and a banana.

I came home and made this.....

Egg whites on an English Muffin with raspberry jam...... blueberries topped with yogurt and a dash of cinnamon. (6 PPV)





After a ridiculously hot workout mowing and trimming the lawn, (yes, it is still green because we are obsessed with watering it) I made my self a WW Creamy Coconut Smoothie and added frozen pineapple and frozen strawberries! (2 PPV)





It hit the spot!




Lunch.....

I was having a carb craving ALL day long!

1 C. of pasta, 1 T. light Country Crock, 1 T. Parmesan Cheese. (7 PPV)




Snack (3 PPV)




Later I had a handful of Sunflower Seeds....(1/4 C. = 5 PPV)

Dinner.......

Popcorn with Butter Spray and a little Cavender's Greek Seasoning....
(3 PPV)



I had a day full of.....

"Honey, Do It Yourself List!"

Around 4:00 pm I decided I was done for the day. I curled up in my PJ's, with a bowl of popcorn, my dogs, and put in "The Help".

I ate really weird today. I wasn't very hungry, but couldn't seem to leave the carbs alone!


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 6
Snack = 2
Lunch = 7
Snack = 5
Dinner = 3

Total = 23

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

4 comments:

  1. Love the wedding pics AND your new header!! You and your daughter both look amazing!! and those are some sweet dresses!! I crave carbs too..mostly bread and potatoes..with butter;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby! Always enjoy your comments!

      Delete
  2. Jules, you're doing great. It's my experience that I crave carbs for about three days after I drink alcohol. Have you read, "The Hidden Addication and How to get Free?" It talks about how there are seven different addictive substances that your body can crave as substitutes for one another. Your body finds it very easy to convert both alcohol and simple sugars into energy, so when you drink, your body says, "Woo Hoo, instant energy, I don't need to convert any of that protien or stubborn fat into fuel!" Once the alcohol is gone from your system, rather than going back to burning proteins and fats that your consuming into fuel, which is hard work, your body is looking for simple sugars again, hence the carb cravings. Does that make any sense at all???

    Anyway, one of the reasons I drink much less than I used to, not that I've been drinking a lot lately, anyway, is because I hate dealing with the carb cravings for three days afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike basically told me the same thing about carbs. He's smart like you! I am strongly considering no alcohol until I hit goal weight. I am making that decision and will blog about it on Friday! Eekkkk! Now the pressure is on to blog about how I will temporarily give it up and limit it forever!!

      Delete