Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Trader Joe's Shopping Day!

I have several items listed in the post. Everything from 1 PPV to 5 PPV. I hope you find something new that you LOVE!


Cookie Butter
Dangerous and Delicious!
1 T. = 2 PPV
Eat on toast, waffles, pancakes, apples, pears, or tortilla!
Eating right out of the jar, NOT RECOMMENDED!






Sprouted Wheat Bread
1 slice = 1 PPV
This bread is super dense and full of flavor. Love it! Makes the best toast and egg white sandwiches!






Chicken Meatballs
4 Meatballs = 4 PPV
Sure, you can eat these with pasta and sauce, but how about chopped up in you salad? Or on a low calorie wheat bun and make your own Grinder?








Banana.....Flattened
Ingredients: Bananas
0 PPV
I think you just eat them out of the bag? They have a chewy texture much like a raisin. I love bananas and was super curious when I saw them on the shelf.








GoLean Crunch
1 C = 5 PPV
This is not a Trader Joes only product, but I did buy it there, and I buy it all the time. I don't buy cold cereal anymore. It's one of those foods I had to give up. But I use this in an way I would use Granola. It's high in fiber and high in protein! I like to eat it dry in a baggies for a snack, on top of smoothies for a little crunch, or on apple slices with peanut butter.







Cliff Kid Z Bar
Honey Graham = 3 PPV
Chocolate Brownie = 4 PPV
Iced Oatmeal = 4 PPV
You just EAT em!








Luna Bar
1 bar = 5 PPV
Eat em up!








White Corn Tortillas
1 tortilla = 1 PPV
I prefer these over flour tortillas when eating tacos.








Lite Mozzarella Cheese
1 oz = 1 PPV
It was awesome on the pizza and I only had to use 4 oz. for the entire pizza.







Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
1 C = 1 PPV
It is a great milk alternative.
I like to cook my oatmeal in it for a little extra flavor and creaminess.







Honey
1 T = 2 PPV
Honey is great on a lot more things than just a biscuit!
Waffles, toast, PB sandwich, in your tea or oatmeal!







Better n Peanut Butter
1 T. = 1 PPV
I love this stuff and it has come my complete Peanut Butter replacement.
This is the Low Sodium, and I love that I have that option!








Steel Cut Oats
1 C = 4 PPV
Not Trader Joe's brand, but it's where I buy this.
Check out this recipe for Crockpot Oatmeal.







Those are just a few of my favorites! I would love to know some of your favorite Trader Joe's finds!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment