Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Pain In The Neck

I wouldn't say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, because I woke up in a really good mood, but I certainly slept in the wrong position. I woke up with a terrible stiff neck!

I googled "Pain in the Neck", thinking I would find something animated to put here, you know, just for fun.......I found this......reminded me of myself.





It's like we're twins......





But in sticking with my new written out weekly schedule, I decided to not let this keep me from working out before I did anything else today! I loaded up on Advil and ate breakfast, and let the drugs do their magic.

Then I headed out for my walk.

Walked with two friends for an awesome 60 minutes....(I might have just went 30 minutes alone. Thanks Girls!)

Then I took the doggies for a Sniff & Stroll......


Breakfast
Egg White Scramble with Cheese and One Turkey Sausage Link, diced.
Grapefruit Soup? Okay, just grapefruit, but look at all that juice! It was so good.
Coffee with Steamed Milk
Total = 4 PPV





Lunch
Leftovers...Chicken, broccoli, pasta and parmesan.
5 PPV





I had SIX of these today! It made me think about painting the bathroom...



I munched on a fist full of nuts.......
3 PPV

Later I had.......
1/2 mini bagel, with less than a T. of Nutella
3 PPV







Dinner was a marinated Flank Steak with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.





I love Flank Steak on the grill! The key to this tender dish, is to literally poke the living daylights out of the flank steak with a fork, both sides, marinate over night, then cook on the grill. Six minutes, each side. Then let sit for 10 minutes before cutting across the grain. I will never cook Flank Steak any other way. (I haven't tried.) :)

The hardest part is staring at if for TEN minutes!




But then slice it and watch all that yummy juice slip out. (My dogs appreciate a little of this drizzled on their dry food. So spoiled.)




Then I roasted up some Sweet Potatoes, Carrots and Small White Potatoes. I hadn't tried this combo before, but I really liked it!




Dinner was DELISH!
Steak = 3 PPV
Potatoes = 5 PPV
Olive Oil in Potatoes? Total big guess here..... = 5?
Total = 15 PPV






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Lunch = 5
Snacks = 6
Dinner = 13

Total = 28

Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 45
How many glasses of water I drank today = 18!

It's been a GREAT week in Weight Watcher World!






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment