Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Must Go Back Here!

Hope to see you again real soon Lake House!




We had a great, relaxing, beer and food filled weekend. Now, back to responsibilities, exercise and healthy eating.

I did actually take a good 30 minute walk Saturday morning at the lake. I did drink a lot of water, and I ate quite a few fruits and veggies. So I felt like I had control, and I didn't over do on the salty snacks.

Monday afternoon, I committed to a Wednesday morning run with a neighbor. She runs regularly, and knows that I ran 2 miles, and would like to run more. I'm going to call her...."my trainer". I hope she understands that when I all of a sudden, without warning, stop dead in my tracks, that I'm not going to die, I just feel panicky, and need to regroup. I am running in a 5K on August 26th and need to be prepared!

Breakfast.....toasted bagel and Laughing Cow Cream Cheese...coffee.
4 PPV





Lunch was out with some girlfriends, and I was so wrapped up in the disappointment of the size of my Salmon on my Grilled Salmon Ceasear Salad, that I totally forgot to take a picture of it!

(Imagine here.....a huge bowl of romaine, four croutons, a super small piece of salmon, dressing on the side)
6 PPV?

I snacked on some cheese, crackers and a couple of 90 calorie bars in the afternoon and ate dinner late. Not the best choices today, and not sure of my total Points for the day. Urgggg.


Dinner......breakfast scramble with eggs, potatoes, turkey sausage, onions and cheese. The only meat we had in the house was some turkey sausage in the freezer, so Breakfast for Dinner!
10 PPV





Tuesday will be better. It HAS to be!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment