Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back in "Boot Camp!"

It's official. I signed up for a ONE YEAR commitment to Bootcamp . After pondering (okay, fine, procrastinating) it for quite a while, and Mike reminding me how much I talked about each class and how good it made me feel, I decided it was the thing I needed to keep my strength training regular.

It's three days a week, I really did like all of the instructors over the summer, it is super close to home, the schedule offers lots of variety, and I felt so good the whole eight weeks I was doing it!

Yay me!





Eats for the day......
Breakfast
Omelette made of Four egg whites, 1 T Bacon Crumbles, 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
3 PPV

I like to cook the egg whites until they set good enough to easily flip......





Then it just takes a second or two.......





I divide my cheese wedge up into little chunks.......then you get a nice creamy taste of cheese in every bite!




Along with my favorite toast topping right now.....
That's right.......
More Pumpkin Butter
3 PPV




Total
6 PPV





In the afternoon, I had a few non-pictured crackers and cheddar cheese and grapes
5 PPV

I had another snack later......that was delicious!
Quaker Cinnamon Pecan Bread (kinda small, but very tasty and filling)
4 PPV





An actual lunch just wasn't happening.........so I had another snack.........
just a snacking kind of day, I guess.

I keep Plain Nonfat Greek on hand all the time now. I use it as a sour cream replacement and have used it in a few recipes. It has a ridiculous amount of protein in it, so I want to use it as often as possible. I had heard that using jam or preserves is just like buying it with fruit in it. So I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised!

Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt (2 PPV)
1/4 C Kashi GoLean (1 PPV)
1 T Blackberry Jam (1 PPV)

4 PPV




Dinner was fun and different.
I vowed to try two new things each week.
Here is one.
Slice up some chicken sausages, brown in skillet.





Clean and prep some Portabella Mushroom Caps.
Bake for 5 minutes on a baking sheet at 375.
Then top with Pizza sauce, Chicken sausages and Lite Mozarella.
Bake at 375 for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.

I love mushrooms and have no idea why I don't buy them more often.
(Must buy more mushrooms)

This really was yummy.

Pizza and salad.
8 PPV






Oh......and by the way........

I spoke to some really smart people......(my fellow bloggers and 5K runners), .....and made some changes to my settings that should now allow you to leave comments easier! Yay! Thank Goodness I know some Smart people!!!

I love your comments, whether in person, or email, or Facebook, but hopefully you will be able to make them here now if you would like! :)

Please tell me who you are if you do comment here. Thanks!

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 6
Snack = 5
Snack = 4
Snack = 4
Dinner = 8

Total = 27

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 30
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment