Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Puppuccino???


I was reading a food blog yesterday......yes, it's an addiction.......and the blogger had blogged about taking her pup through the Starbucks Drive Thru where they offer up Whipped Cream for the Pups and call them Puppuccinos!!!



Well, only the best for my little buddy! So we jumped in the car and headed out for a Starbucks treat! I just about jumped the curb trying to get out of the drive thru before he was all over me trying to get to his Puppuccino! I had to pull over so the little guy could inhale, then he thanked me! (No, I will not make a habit of this, but it made a great story for the day, and it's fun to make my husband shake his head at me when he comes home from a long day at work.)







Then he was off to the spa for a nail clipping and a bath (the dog, not the husband). He really does have a great life. (The dog AND the husband. They have me, right?)
It was only after taking this picture, that I realized we were both in White and Orange.....no joke.



I would take Mishka to the spa, but she prefers to bathe at home.....the old lady doesn't like a car ride either.........Yes....I love her just as much as I love him, although she NEVER smiles for me! She's mad at me for waking her up to take her picture.



My morning started off rolling out of bed at 5:45, I dressed while still asleep, ate a yogurt with one eye opened...........
3 PPV



........then drove to my 6:30 am Bootcamp, with both eyes partially opened.
When I pulled into the parking lot, it was packed! I like to get there early so I have plenty of options of where I'd like to "set up", so I couldn't believe how many people were already there! Sometimes I feel super strong and energetic, and I want to be in the front row! Other times, it's a bad hair day and I choose the back row. Well, it didn't seem to matter, because the packed parking lot were all of the cars from the 5:30 am class, and they quickly cleared out. I was beginning to think I would be solo in my class. Luckily, there was one other person that preferred 6:30 over 5:30. I am used to the room being full, but I must admit, with my shoulder and neck issue, and needing to do a lot of modified exercises, it was nice to have only the two of us in the class and have the opportunity for a little one on one advice. (I must have done all of my ab exercises properly, because it hurt really bad to sit up and get out of bed this morning!)
I remembered too, how great I feel when I get an early start to my day, especially when that early start involves exercise. I can't believe how much I accomplished before 9:00 am!
I did a little grocery shopping after Bootcamp and found some new items......
This was a flavor I hadn't seen before. They make a great "to go" snack with an apple. I like the JalapeƱo option!
1 PPV



Then, I discovered these! Apple Cinnamon and Chocolate. I have had them before, but forgot I liked them so much. Both flavors are 3 PPV per serving. A serving size is 13 chips! I had a serving of each!
6 PPV



Later in the afternoon, I took a second grocery trip for a few Fall Decorations! They are soooo cute!



I also stopped at the salad bar........mostly fruit and veggies, with a few cheese tortellini tossed in!
6 PPV



Dinner was Turkey Burgers (bunless), broccoli and Baked Smashed Potatoes. Click HERE for the potato recipe!
You KNOW I found this on Pinterest. I love a potato, anyway you fix it, and this one sounded so good. Salty and Crispy!
Boil some potatoes........then smash them on a cookie sheet drizzled with Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper and whatever else you want. Add a little Olive Oil drizzle.......



Bake.......until crispy.



Yes. They are beautiful.



Then I caramelized a few red onions to top the Burgers with.....



They really make the burger........



I grilled inside......the house will stink for two days........



But it was worth it.......
12 PPV



Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.
The food I ate today and it's PPV.
Breakfast = 3
Snack (latte) = 3
Lunch = 6
Snack = 6
Dinner = 12
Total = 30
Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = (negative something?)
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9












I had my dogs in mind when I found this, because I know they always want me around.......no matter what. (So does my husband) Hee Hee!



We know the term "Crazy Cat Lady".
I think I have become "Delusional Dog Lady".
Dogs are people too????
:)
"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment: