Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Reflection

I had to run an errand on the Plaza, and just about got in a wreck taking this picture with my iPad, but it was so cool to see the Breast Cancer Support!





I am a little short on time, so just to the point for this blog.......

Today I reflect on the fact that last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and most of Monday kicked ass and I was super excited to be at my lowest weight in over seven years. Monday afternoon I had an M&M, cookie, all out sugar attack and sabotaged my awesome prior week. Urg.

Am I disappointed in myself?
Yes.

Am I frustrated with myself?
Yes.

Do I hate myself?
Not at all.

I was faced with a "sugary situation" that I have not yet mastered walking away from.

So I remind myself that I look MUCH better in my Jeans and Boots than I did last Fall, then I smile. I work off my SUGAR FIT and move forward.

Here are Thursdays Eats.......

Scrambled eggs, bacon pieces and cheese on toast. (I think it looks like popcorn!)
5 PPV



It really isn't popcorn. :)




Coffee with frothed milk......at home.
1 PPV




Not the grocery "out of the box" item I had in mind this week. I wanted to buy a new fruit or vegetable or fish that I had not yet tried, but I didn't seem to get near as much cooking in this week as I usually do.

I was not a big fan of the White Bean Hummus, but YOU might just like it!




Here is another food (product) I tried, and these I LOVED!
5 PPV




They really were good.......




Dinner was "To Go" from Jose Peppers. Veggie Quesadilla.....
? PPV ( I am NOT being very informative here, am I?)




But it does have broccoli, cauliflower, red bell peppers, zucchini and onions in it......and it does taste delicious, and I didn't eat it all......




Sorry for my boring, uninformed, lame post. Kind of a bummer week (okay, four days), in my health and nutrition. I promise to be much more inspiring and motivational over the next 7 days.

I took the "No Weigh In" pass today, which means I attended the meeting, but did not step on the scale. I am certain I had a gain, but I knew I needed my meeting. Today was all about tracking your food, your mood, your exercise, your hunger level, the time you are eating. Not everyone tracks all of these things, but today we were encouraged to track one extra thing that we don't currently track. I am going to work on tracking my hunger level when I eat.

My shoulders and neck were killing before bedtime, so I put my neck pillow in the microwave for 2 minutes (it's scented and feels soooo good), fixed a cup of tea, and went to bed.




I am not doing my usual recap of points for the day and week because during that whole M&M episode, I lost count.

A new week begins.....fresh.

This is totally me.........



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I was hoping to hear that your shoulder was feeling better! I had a crappy friday and it was all my own doing:( My (crippled) husband had a dr. appt. friday before noon, let me say that I am very very obnoxious when it comes to planning and schedules (i admit the crazy) anyway, friday night we were going to do haircuts, eat mexican, shopping and maybe fro-yo. I had my meals planned blah blah. I packed a snack for Dr. appt. and told hubby MANY times "I am NOT eating out for lunch" so grab a snack!! He did but on the way home he wanted a burger, fine, I will get you one but I'm NOT eating out!! He puted and acted like an a$# so, I gave in (he is in pain) I did NOT want to eat a burger....but I did. 30 minutes later I got the worse stomach ache that lasted all night, I couldnt eat Mexican, didnt shop and no fro-yo!! I was so angry and pouted and was mean to hubby! I just wish he would listen to me! Sorry for the long vent! Hope you feel better and enjoy the weekend! I am going to try and be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, Where are you Lady?? Hope everything is ok with you!

    ReplyDelete