Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Friend Making Mondays

FMM (Friend Making Mondays) is something Kenlie does on her blog, and she encourages other bloggers to do the same. Last week was the first time I participated, but I liked it and decided to do it again!




Here is this weeks series of questions..............with my answers.


Uniquely You


1) Do you prefer to talk or text?

Text, but only because my hearing is terrible!

2) How often do you make your bed?

I go in spurts. I'm currently in a no-bed-making spurt. And that's weird, because I'm a freak about the laundry being put away as it comes out of the dryer, unloading the dishwasher daily, pillows and blankets being put away before bedtime........a bunch of overly tidy stuff!!

3) What sounds do you hear right now?

Ellen Degeneres.....I LOVE her!

4) List three things that you always carry with you.

Readers...(can't see either!), cell phone, iPad (iPad also means I always have my camera, photo album, calendar, notepad, recipes, five or six books, games, WW information..........how can you NOT love your iPad?)

5) What are your favorite TV shows?

The Good Wife, Revenge and Modern Family top the list right now! I am embarrassingly excited for the new Fall Line-up!

6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it?

I love to pour a glass of wine, crank up the music and paint on canvas, but haven't taken the time to do that in a while.

7) What is your favorite drink?

Probably coffee. I drink a ton of it! I like it black sometimes, with cream and sugar sometimes, flavored sometimes.......never had a cup I didn't like. Oh, and I love beer.

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family.

My Grandma, who passed away two years ago at the age of 92, was a Breast Cancer Survivor. She had breast cancer and a massive, disfiguring mastectomy in her 50's, when "cancer" was only said in a whisper, and there were no support groups. She was the strongest, funniest woman I have ever met. She was my role model for strength and confidence.

My amazing daughter will graduate from college this December. I don't think there is a mom out there that could be more proud of their kid. With each new day, she amazes me with who she has become.


9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today.

Bootcamp tonight! I just restarted this week!

10) Share something that you’re thankful for today.

So many things, but My Family and My Health come to mind first.


Your turn! Copy these and answer......play along, people! :)


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment