Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just another day.......

Lots going on, nothing fun or crazy, just trying to mark all the task off of the "To Do List", which leaves little time for creative blogging!

I am trying to type as little as possible until I get my new keyboard. A lot of my shoulder and neck issues are a result of bad posture while typing. Damn!

Breakfast

English Muffin, Better N Peanut Butter, Banana, Coffee
4 PPV




Look at the size of these grapes!!



Snack
0 PPV




Lunch

(I worked at The Food Truck today, and I usually end up having lunch there. The food is alllllll so good!)

Chicken Salad
6 PPV




Chili
6 PPV





Dinner
Salad
Rotisserie Chicken with Left Over Roasted Brussels Sprouts
12 PPV




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Snack = 0
Lunch = 12
Dinner = 12

Total = 28

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you are having a great day and that your neck/shoulder heals up really soon! No fun dealing with an injury!

    ReplyDelete