Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Modest Monday.......

Todays post is totally boring.......

I have been a little off, and things have been a bit busier than usual......and I have let the busy get in the way of planning, which is such a key in a healthy routine.

Although the days eats were not at the top of my list for favorites, I made pretty good choices, but lacked in the veggie department.


Breakfast
Egg Whites, Cheese, Bacon Pieces, Toast
Grapes
5 PPV





Lunch
Chili and a banana
8 PPV





Snack
2 PPV





Pre-Bootcamp Snack
Plain Greek Yogurt, PB2 (chocolate), Truvia and a sliced banana
4 PPV




I used 1/2 C of the yogurt.....delish!






Dinner
Courtesy of Target and the Green Giant!




I baked these Basil Pesto Chicken Breast before I went to Bootcamp.




When I got home, I chopped them up.......




Then I microwaved a bag of Broccoli and a bag of Potatoes......




And mixed it all up! Half for me, half for Mike.




Chicken = 3 PPV
Potatoes = 5 PPV
Broccoli = 0 PPV

It actually all tasted pretty good together. Not my meal of choice, but for a late, easy dinner, not too bad. Mike said he would eat it again. He always compliments dinner......even out of a microwave bag......I love that man.

Dinner
8 PPV



They really wanted some.......




I stayed strong!




It was hard.........but they ate dog food........





The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 8
Snack = 2
Snack = 4
Dinner = 8

Total = 27

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment