Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee

I couldn't think of a better way to start off my day.




Another New Item! I will never tire of Pumpkin ANYTHING!




Then I added my Oatmeal Pancake topped with Better N Peanut Butter and a sliced Banana!




My fav........




My expression and the bad ass black tape on my neck sum up my entire week.......and the rest of my day.........I spent most of the week in pain, and I ate like nothing had a Point Value at all. (But seriously, my hair looked cute almost every day.)





My day was filled with mindless/stress eating.

They say......

You are what you eat?

I ate junk, and the rest of the day, I felt like junk. I feel heavy.

My Friday Reflection should be interesting.........I did not weigh in last week, and the week before that was my lowest weigh in EVER! I know that some of it is back. Stepping on that damn scale can be so hard sometimes. I let stress and obstacles take over the last two weeks. That really pisses me off too!

When I'm pissed at myself, I give myself the advice I would give someone else in my situation.

"Julie. You should be proud of yourself for the success you have achieved in your weight loss. You joined WW over three years ago, and this is the longest you have ever stayed. You know you made the commitment to be a WW Member as long as WW exist. Although you struggle with stress eating, you are aware of it, and you know by going to the meetings, you will immediately get back on track and continue on your journey. Do not be discouraged. Do not focus on your "off" week. Focus on your successes. You are back at Bootcamp and you made a one year commitment to do that! That is awesome. YOU are awesome. Now.......go to your meeting on Friday, even though I know you are considering NOT going, step on that scale, and do what needs to be done!"

Yip. That is totally what I would say to someone else.

I guess there will be no need for a Friday Reflection. I think I just did it.

I will post my food though for Friday. I am having a houseful of college kids overnight. My house will be full of junk food and beer. I will NOT go over my points, and I will journal ALL of my food and drink.





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. This whole weight loss thing is hard! But, it is the direction that we have decided to take for the long haul! One off week isnt going to stop you from success...just get back on track. I know when I was suffering from a hip injury I was so upset and mad and sad and bored that I ate (badly) to make myself feel better. It happens! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. We are having chili saturday night and I am totally putting squash in it for reading your post!

    ReplyDelete