Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Urg......Physical Therapy......

This is me......well, kinda. (I think this is a boy, and it's actually my right shoulder, but that burning red part is totally accurate!)





So the same week I decided to go back to Bootcamp, I also made the decision to go to the Doctor about my shoulder that has been somewhat sore for several months, but recently progressed into some pretty bad pain. It has been getting worse, and bothered me quite a bit during my 8 week session of Bootcamp this summer. I guess I kept thinking it would heal itself.

Saturday was day one of Bootcamp (ouch) and Wednesday was day one of the Physical Therapy that my Dr. prescribed (ouch). My physical therapist is not super excited about me lifting weights, and gave me very clear instructions on what I could and could NOT do. It seems as though my shoulder pain has led to some neck issues as well, and lifting weights, period, is causing tension, which will prolong healing. I was kind of waiting for the all clear this week, so I will be in regular attendance next week, (three days a week), but with limited movements over my head.


Breakfast

Pumpkin Butter Toast
3 PPV



Lunch at the food truck today.......and I ate the one thing I do not have a picture of. The Cowboy Skillet.....chicken, sausage, potatoes, onions, zucchini, mushrooms and corn. Wholly Moly it is good!

Guessing?
10 PPV
Brownie
4 PPV


Dinner

Grilled Turkey and Cheese
Tomato Soup
12 PPV







I seem to have eaten a lot of CRAP since the M&M episode.

Damn.

Power foods for Thursday and lots of H2O.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Lunch = 14
Dinner = 12

Total = 29

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = -0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 6

I spent the evening trying to educate myself (listening to the debate),
and creating something I found on Pinterest. I am going to the Pitt State football game this weekend and wanted something fun to wear in Pitt State colors.

What do you think? I think it turned out super cute!

It's a cut up T-Shirt..........




I found the instructions HERE.





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Hope your shoulder is healing up! I am always so scared that I will get an injury that keeps me from running. Your soup and sandwich looks like such a yummy comforting meal! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete