Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mc Julie????


I'm keeping things short here as I am late in blogging, and trying to type as little as possible until the shoulders and neck feel lots better!

I made a DELISH egg McMuffin! Julie Style.....

Light English Muffin
One Egg
One Slice Reduced Fat Cheddar
3 Slices Canadian Bacon

7 PPV




Super Filling!!!




You should try it for your next breakfast, or for your kids!




While working today, I came across a few mini candy bars. They were calling my name. I'm not kidding. I could hear this high pitched voice screaming at me! "EAT THE CANDY BARS, OR DIE". I was scared. Of the voice. So I ate them.
8 PPV??


Lunch was leftover soup, with the leftover Turkey Skillet concoction added in.
Then an Mc Apple Pie, Julie Style??




I made my Apples in a Bag, , then scooped some into a tortilla.





Folded it over, nice and neat. (Thanks for this idea, Sidney!)




Sprayed with Butter flavored cooking spray, sprinkled with a little taste of cinnamon sugar......




Took a bite, and fell in love...........




Then I decided to top the remaining half with the rest of the apples......

Lunch was superb!
12 PPV




Mike and I met for dinner, and the guy was a regular Chatty Cathy, and when that happens, I TOTALLY forget to take a picture of my food! We each ordered two tacos and water. You know the waitress was hating us. Our total bill was $12!

I'm a cheap date. (sometimes)
12 PPV

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 7
Snack = 8
Lunch = 12
Dinner = 12

Total = 39

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 7
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. I got my Julie on today!! I met a bunch of ladies from my running group at Starbucks. We all have big runs this weekend so it was a rest day. I hardly ever have Starbucks anymore but decided to treat myself! I ordered a Grande Fat free, Sugar free caramel, bold cafe misto. It was delicious! I did notice my hands were shaking a little before I finished;) I dont know how to figure the points but I would order it again! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that you said you got your Julie on, and that meant you had Starbucks! I think you can safely call it 3 PPV, and it sounds delicious! Have a great weekend!

      Delete