Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Saturday

I enjoyed a lazy Saturday morning on the couch watching The Campaign with the dogs. It really is ridiculously gorgeous outside for practically the middle of November! The dogs didn't enjoy the movie nearly as much as I did. They kept insisting we play outside!

Breakfast
Coffee, Toast with Pumpkin Butter (it's almost allllll gone)
3 PPV




Lunch
3 Egg Whites
2 small White potatoes
3 slices Canadian Bacon
1 slice Reduced Fat Cheddar
Salsa

5 PPV



Snack?

Cooked carrots...... (Thinking power foods here)
0 PPV





VitaTop with Better N Peanut Butter
3 PPV





This is a bowl full of pineapple with one tablespoon of Hershey's Chocolate Lite Syrup drizzled over the top! (Thanks for the idea, Joan!)
1 PPV




What a CRAP picture!
Houlihan's
Edamame = 3
Tomato Bisque = 14 (yikes!)
Red Wine = 8
Everything tasted wonderful!
Total = 25





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Lunch = 5
Snacks = 4
Dinner = 25

Total = 37

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 25
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Nice Saturday! We have had some beautiful Fall weather too! Makes me feel so bad for those folks in the North East:( Enjoy whats left of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete