Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Simple run down of what went in my belly.......


Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee
Frothed Skim Milk
Sprinkled with Pumpkin Pie Spice

1 PPV



Breakfast
Pumpkin Bagel Thin
Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese
Egg whites
Salsa

5 PPV




Starbucks! Grande Nonfat Misto (I spend a lot of time running errands!)

2 PPV




Lunch
Salad Bar, Water
:)

5 PPV




All the yummy veggies, Chicken, Olive Oil
(Them are carrots, not cheese, just in case you're wondering)




Dinner

Roasted Veggies with Rotisserie Chicken and Turkey Smoked Sausage

Yellow Onion
Red Bell Pepper
Small White Potatoes
Zucchini
Carrots
Brussels Sprouts
Corn

(I copied this idea from Sidney at Beauty of the Bistro.)

If you're a local, you should come out to the Food Truck at 199th and Metcalf on Wednesday for lunch and give it a try!

Roast the veggies with Olive Oil and seasoning.........




Get some chicken and sausage.....any kind I'm guessing?




Toss it all in the skillet, season some more, and cook til just a tad crispy!




Holy Cow! (Wait, there's no cow in this. Holy Chicken!)

We topped it with just a tiny bit of spicy mustard.....so so tasty!

My portion was 9 PPV





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 6
Snack = 2
Lunch = 5
Dinner = 9

Total = 22

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 11
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10

I had a great Monday today! I hope you did too! I really tried to focus on lots of Power foods, with a few non Power Foods tossed in there too. I drank plenty of water, I did my Physical Therapy, and I walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes.

Feels good.





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment