Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Successful Saturday

Breakfast
Nonfat Latte with One Pump Pumpkin Spice
3 PPV




Snack of protein before lunch with Mom
Tenderloin
2 PPV



Lunch

IHOP
Smart and Fit 2 X 2 X 2
7 PPV
(It's 10 PPV, but the turkey bacon didn't taste so great, so I ate half, the egg whites tasted slathered in butter, so just a few bites of those, and 3/4 of the pancakes with sugar free syrup. Nothing tasted real great.




I took a nice 4 mile walk without my mutts, they were getting groomed. Then I made a smoothie that consisted of............

1 WW Vanilla Smoothie
1 C skim milk
1 frozen banana
6 ice cubes
2 T PB2 Chocolate
1/2 T Cocoa Powder

The original recipe is on THIS website. She has some great smoothie ideas!

Mine was
5 PPV





It was super thick! Too thick for my straw!




For dinner, we met my Brother-in-law and his sweet girlfriend at a pub to watch KState kick some butt!

1/2 Bun = 3
Chicken = 3
Swiss = 3
Pickle = 0
Whipped cauliflower = 3
Grilled zucchini = 1
Beer = 9

Total = 22




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Snack = 2
Lunch = 7
Snack = 5
Dinner = 22

Total = 39

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 36
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

Another great Day!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing those red cups!! I know you know your Starbucks, what are some good (low point) Christmas Season choices? Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Libby! Hope you're good. I usually go with a Nonfat Grande Latte with one pump of any special flavor and call it 3 PPV. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's my best guess! :)

      Delete