Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Fun!

Here's the activity for the day!

There was a big auction in Stilwell, Kansas today, so I grabbed my dad and off we went.

We didn't buy anything, but the weather was gorgeous and I attended my first live auction!








My dad was interested in the car on the other side of these fella's, but he decided to pass.





Breakfast

(I had a leftover baked potato, so I sliced up a bit of it and crispied it up in a little Olive Oil cooking spray)

Egg whites with Salsa
Potatoes
Toast with Pumpkin Butter
6 PPV


Lunch
Hot dog at the Auction
8 PPV

Snack
12 almonds, Pear
2 PPV




Dinner
Crock Pot Beef Stew

It started with this........




Nine hours later, this..........




I found the recipe HERE.

Dinner was yummy with a little crusty bread....




Bread = 4 PPV
Stew = 8 PPV






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 6
Lunch = 8
Snack = 2
Dinner = 12

Total = 28

Activity Points Earned Today = 1
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 34
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9

After dinner I took the dogs for a brisk 20 minute walk.....we were almost at a slow jog, but it seems as though fake Uggs aren't so great for jogging. But I decided to still give myself 1 Activity Point.

:)




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment