Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, November 30, 2012

The day before the Holiday Weigh In! Eeekkkk!

Light breakfast....for me anyhow. :)

2 PPV



Lunch

Leftover Food Truck "Boom Boom Pork Tacos"
1 = 8 PPV




Damn if I didn't eat TWO!

Another 8 PPV




I am guessing heavy on those, but I eat them at least twice a month, so I had to come up with a number.

My afternoon was busy, but I did snack on a few un-pictured items while I was working for one of the families I work for. I cooked them a pasta dish for dinner, and I kept tasting, then adding ingredients. Then I had a few bites of dry cereal. They have like a GAZZILION boxes of cereal, and that's something I don't buy anymore. I kinda miss it, but know I can't keep it at home.

At least......

5 PPV

Again, I wasn't real hungry at home when it was time for dinner. Mike made himself a breakfast sandwich, and I ended up finishing up my Trader Joes Soup, along with toast with Better N Peanut Butter and a Banana.

I walked for an hour outside, and it felt good to get that in!

As I type this post about my day yesterday, I am headed out the door to my WW meeting. The weigh in after a big Holiday Week of Two Thanksgiving Dinners and my birthday week. I am honestly happy staying out of the 170's and I have been at 165-168 for several weeks now, so maintaining somewhere in that range will keep me happy.

I really hope to move forward over these next few weeks because the maintaining has really been bringing me down personally. Lots of feelings of failure. I am a positive person, so I can usually bring myself out of my slump, but the negative feelings I have towards myself about where I am in my weight loss journey are tiring. I am very much a realist, and I know losing weight in the month of December for me is almost next to impossible, so I am struggling with just planning to maintain, or actually moving forward and losing. I will think about it a lot and write a "reflection" post for tomorrow.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 2
Lunch = 16
Snack = 5
Dinner = 6

Total = 29

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9







"Love the life you live, live the life you love"

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that the holidays don't last any longer! Although I do love this time of year! I am looking at November and December like this: My normal day to day lifestyle is a healthy one, nothing like it used to be. A few celebrations or treats may make me gain a pound or 2 but the next day, I'm back on it! It really is a short period in our year, we just need to make sure that we have more days on plan than off plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooooo right! And I actually lost a few tenths! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey, thats great!!! Happy Weekend!

      Delete