Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Plaza Shopping!

And I don't mean for Christmas either........

Mike is in love with his Tommy Bahama wardrobe. His love affair began one summer with the short sleeve button up shirts. Then one year, we were in Naples, Florida where we were able to visit and shop at the Original Tommy Bahama Store and have lunch at their restaurant. Once he realized what a wide variety of clothes they had in their stores, he was hooked! I do have to admit, all of his shirts and sweaters, and yes, even his jeans from Tommy Bahama, are SO soft. Since I'm not a big shopper and don't like to spend a lot on one item, I have never bought anything there for myself.




Until today.

Apparently, I spent so much on his birthday there, they sent us a couple of gift cards! So today, we spent them! And I decided to "Birthday Gift" myself.
A lot of the items are REVERSIBLE! Two for one!!

Look!

Side one!




Side Two!




It's probably all I'll wear all this week! Guys.....it matches the shoe laces on my new shoes!





Anyhow, it was a great afternoon of selfish shopping. On the drive home, I completely stressed myself out thinking about all of the shopping I SHOULD have been doing!!

To relieve the stress, Tucker and I took the most beautiful walk through the neighborhood. By the time we got outside, it was dark, and so many neighbors have had a chance to get Christmas Lights up outside, our walk was beautiful!

When we got home, Mike was finishing up his "Honey Do List". When he asked what else he could do to help with my stress level (true story), I gave him permission to put his feet up and retire for the evening (also a true story). Instead, he worked on this......




He has practically the entire right top corner of our 1000 piece puzzle done!

He's THE MAN!!!

So I jumped in to help...

:)

But not before making myself a cup of tea.....

Have you tried this? It's a great little surprising sweet treat in the evening. I love hot drinks, and really, I could drink coffee all day long, but I do love tea too. This is great because that little tea bag is amazingly full of flavor!

0 PPV




Okay.....
Breakfast for the day......
His and Her Burritos (giggle, giggle)

7 PPV for her's.




Lunch

Houston's Grilled Chicken Salad
(terrible picture, delicious salad)
They make the honey lime vinaigrette as they make your salad, then also add a peanut sauce. I asked for light on the vinaigrette, and the peanut sauce on the side. It was perfect with just a little of the peanut sauce drizzled over the top.

When I looked up the nutritional info online, it came out to......

11 PPV



Snacks
Grapes and a Banana
0 PPV

Dinner
Papa Murphy's Delite Grilled Chicken, Artichoke and Bacon Pizza
One Piece = 5 PPV
I ate Two.......and a half.

13 PPV

I also munched on red bell pepper strips and carrots.





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 7
Coffee with skim milk = 1
Lunch = 11
Snack = 0
Dinner = 13

Total = 32

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 9
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment