Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yay!

Friday mornings weigh in went much better than expected. I guess all that water drinking and the long walks paid off after all and the Two Thanksgiving dinners and birthday celebration was all doable. Still in that whole 165-168 range, but still out of the 170's! I was down 0.8 from last week.

I just have to aim for 164

I'd like to prove that I can make it through this Holiday Season without gaining weight. There are lots of parties and events on the calendar, and I am going to do my best to plan for my evenings by eating lots of fruits and veggies on "Party" days. I plan to keep up with the regular walks. I plan to drink lots of water every day, and I plan to track my food and stay on plan!

Here are Fridays Eats!

Coffee with Skim Milk (1)
Vita Cake (1)
Banana (0)

Total = 2 PPV





Salad Bar
Mixed Greens (0)
Kidney beans (1)
Grilled Chicken (2)
Taco Meat (4)
Salsa (0)

Total = 7 PPV



Snacks I made for Happy Hour!



Happy Hour!
Pistachios
Papa Murphy's Pizza





Um...lets see......
Popcorn
Pretzels
Hummus
Veggies

OH! Raspberry Vodka with a lime and Diet Tonic Water!
Very Tasty!




After pondering......I am going to say it was a Happy Hour valued at around....

30 PPV

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 2
Lunch = 7
Happy Hour = 30

Total = 39

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 36
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Who all was at your happy hour? Sounds like a fun time! I went to my running groups Christmas/End of the year party last night. All women, all runners=tons of yummy food and drinks!! I knew that I had a run the next morning so I stopped and got a grande skinny caramel latte and sipped on that and water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All neighborhood girls. It became a pretty regular Friday Night for a while, then Highschool football got in the way. :)
      Hope you had a great time at your party! I wish we could meet at a Starbucks some Saturday morning! Maybe someday.......

      Delete