Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Okay......Weight Watchers? I really need you.

Vacation is over.

My little sausage toes are happy I am done with liquor and bacon for breakfast, followed by beer and nacho's for lunch, followed by whatever was set in front of me for dinner. These little toes have been carrying a lot of weight and they would like for me to lighten the load a bit.

I enjoyed vacationing this close to the first of the year and had planned on spending lots of vacation time reflecting and coming up with resolutions. Due to some of the events that took place, just being alive and together dominated any resolutions or reflections and instead included lots of relaxing and playing and a lot of celebrating!

Since the plane landed safely, and we are all alive and back to REAL life, the reflecting can begin, and the resolutions determined before vacation anyway, can now begin.

It's time to break through the 160's plateau and get to goal.

It's time to put Weight Watchers and me.....to work!

I let my shoulder issue get in the way of exercising at all, except for a treadmill workout here and there, and that was bad. My plan is to get in as much cardio as I can, and work in some toning and core exercises without using my shoulder. There are a lot of things that I know that I can do, but I have been making excuses, and truthfully I was in a lot of pain and feeling frustrated. The pain is still there, but I can not believe how toned I was feeling, and how quickly that went away!

I have a Doctor's appointment on Thursday afternoon to go over my MRI results, so there should be some sort of a plan into action soon as to how that pain can be resolved, and how can I get a healthy shoulder back!

Here are the days eats........

(I did not journal in my regular journal over vacation. My week begins on Friday, and things will be back to my usual format starting with my blog for Friday)

Breakfast
Oatmeal Banana Pancake

6 PPV




Lunch
Luna Bar
5 PPV




Dinner
Chicken Caesar Salad
12 PPV





Lots and lots and lots of water......for my little sausage toes......


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment