Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My typing finger is super tired......short post today.

Saturday, I walked on the treadmill and increased the incline to 6%, increased my time to 50 minutes, and kept the pace at 2.0 to 2.5 mph (that seems to keep any throbbing in my shoulder away) and earned myself another 1.5 miles, and 3 activity points!

I drank wine. Friday AND Saturday. I confessed to my coach this morning. Her concern is that alcohol can cause carb cravings in the days that follow drinking, so I am going to pay attention to that today. I have already planned out my meals, so I feel in control, no matter what I might end up craving.

On the UP side of things, I got in plenty of Power Foods on Saturday, and worked my wine into my allowed 30 PPV. So not a total failure of a day. :)













"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Coach is concerned about the alcohol, that's true, but pleased that you stayed within your points and plan to watch put for the cravings. I am super impressed by the amount of exercise you are doing! I hope your shoulder lets you keep that up. Have an awesome evening, Julie. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete