Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Right on track.....and moving forward.


Fridays weigh in went well and the new strategy seems to be working! I met with my coach after my WW meeting and we talked about what is working best for me and agreed that different things work for each of us. We also agreed that this journey we are now on together is teaching us a lot about ourselves, and I love that. We have tweaked our initial plan just a bit, but the key things that seem to be working are.....

1. 8 glasses of water daily
2. Exercise 6 times a week
3. 30 PPV a day as a general rule

The water for me is not a big deal. I stopped drinking pop on a regular basis a long time ago, I never have been a juice drinker, I don't drink milk (except in my coffee), and it seems if I'm not drinking coffee or tea throughout the day, I'm drinking water.

I exercised anywhere from 2 times a week to 5 times a week in the past, so this is a change, for certain. But I like knowing that Friday is my only day off of exercise. Before I could make all sorts of excuses to exercise on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, or convince myself that three times that particular week was much better than none at all. Now I know I exercise each day, except Friday, then none of those excuses can creep up.

WW suggest that I eat 26 PPV a day, and I have a weekly allowance of 49 PPV that I can dip into if I chose to. I have decided to allow myself to eat 30 PPV a day. That way, I am only eating about half of those extra 49. I like this for a couple of reasons. If I do only eat 26 PPV one day, I feel extra successful that I ended the day without eating all that I could have, but I have eaten plenty to nourish myself for the day. If I eat the 30 PPV, I don't feel guilty about going over a little, because I stuck to my plan for the day. I also know that if I do eat all of my 49 extra points, AND exercise 6 days a week, I will still lose for certain.

All that being said, I did go over a bit on Friday. :) I can still eat 30 PPV a day this week, and be fine for next Fridays weigh in.

Looking forward to a great and successful week!







So much truth in this!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment