Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stupid Scale

Stupid Scale
Stupid Salt
Stupid weight
Stupid €£¥#}~"&@$!!!!!!

This post actually has a happy ending.

Since I bought a new scale to use at home for a "middle of the week weigh in", I have been stepping on it every morning, you know, out of curiosity?

Well, what I was seeing on the scale wasn't really jiving with the points I was eating. It's funny, because as long as I have been at this weight loss, point counting, water drinking, treadmill walking journey, you would think I would be used to the scale going all over the place in between actual losses. But I'm not.

When I met with my coach on Saturday afternoon, we talked about my week, and the salt that I ate, and the fact that I drank wine two nights in a row, and how THAT IS NOT MY PLAN! I agreed to drink only twice a month.

However, salt, wine and my "time of the month" aside, when I stepped on the scale Saturday morning, I saw 169, and was ecstatic! So, this New Strategy, and having a personal coach, is working for me, and I'm super happy about it!













"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment