Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Watching the Grandkids!

While the parents are off on a cruise just chillin, we were hard at work chasing a three year old and a six year old. Basically they run a lot and eat a lot, and sleep very little.




Breakfast with Papa...




Lunch at Fritz's at Crown Center...




Playing in the Crayola Store.....




Posing cuz we made them.....




Neighborhood playground fun!




These kids do love the camera!




Right before they left us for the weekend.....she sat on my lap to eat some grapes and crashed!!




I ate more points that I had planned and found it more difficult to get my water in because I simply kept forgetting, or making a big glass then getting side tracked, but I actually got my hour on the treadmill in on Saturday and Sunday, which surprised me.

Friday I ate 53 PPV, I think. That's where I tried to over estimated at the luncheon.

Saturday I ate 39 PPV, marshmallows and a glass of wine for dinner and a grilled chicken sandwich and a few fries for lunch at Crown Center. Urg.

Sunday was my least challenging day, but I still ate 30 PPV, which is more than I had planned.

After the kiddos left, I walked outside for thirty minutes and got stuck in light rain and thunder, so I came home. After reviewing my points for the weekend, I got on the treadmill and did my hour.

I plan to work hard Monday through Thursday at planning, drinking my water and maybe doing more than an hour on the treadmill. I really want that 164 this Friday!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment