Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Nashville Weekend!

A long weekend at the Lake just wasn't enough of a break from life, so we're heading to Nashville!




Actually this trip was planned about two weeks after coming home from the Dominican Republic in January. If you forgot how awesome that trip was, or if you missed that blog post, you might wanna get caught up on our travel adventures, and read all about it, HERE!

As I recall, within just a few days time, we were in the process of filling out paperwork to collect insurance money for Mike's wedding ring that was stolen while we were on vacation, and we were expecting Tess home from Dallas so we could purchase a car for her since she had been T-Boned and her car had been totaled, and I was debating rescheduling my surgery that was three days away, when my friend Laura called, then whispered into the phone......

"Would you be interested in going to Nashville the first weekend in June? Southwest has tickets for $49."

I said.....

"Sounds fun. Are you at work? Why are you whispering?"

She whispered.......

"We'll, I know you have a lot going on right now and you probably don't need one more decision to make, but to get the deal, you need to book it by midnight."

So I booked it.

So glad I did because we are super excited!

So, this whole time I had planned to be at 160 pounds when we leave Friday morning. I have still been to nervous to step on the scale this week. I hit my goal of 162 right on schedule, actually a bit ahead of schedule according to my chart, but just super anxious about this goal.

Yesterday I got in a good 80 minute walk, ate lots of fruit and veggies and chicken, and drank lots of water. More of the same planned for today and tomorrow! I had much more control over my food at the Lake than I will at a Hotel for four days, so now THAT'S heavy on my mind.

June, July and August are going to be hard core months. I should have put myself in more of a "Training mode" before now, but I think that's what I need to do for the three months to come, and to reach my goal of 150 pounds by the end of August.

On Tuesday I will post my exercise goals for that three month period.

Boring post, I know, but that is all that is on my mind until we leave Friday morning.

Oh, except for boots. We're going to Nashville, and I think boots are REQUIRED!! Bought these yesterday!




Oh, and this top.

:)




What are YOUR travel plans for the summer?

What are YOUR fitness goals for the summer?





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment