Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring Cleaning!!

My Wednesday started off with and awesome 6.7 mile walk outside!






It was GORGEOUS outside. I felt like it was the first day in a long time that I had absolutely no place I HAD to be, and all I could think about was opening all the windows and giving my house a LONG overdue, good Spring Cleaning! So, I did just that!!

After doing some household paperwork and mail sorting and organizing, I went to work on the house. By 7:30 pm, my house was clean, from top to bottom. It felt sooooo good. I can definitely feel the progress in my shoulder because things (like house cleaning) are beginning to be less difficult to do.

Mike was golfing, so I knew I had all day and most of the evening to get everything done, and it was so gorgeous outside, all I could think about was ending the evening on the deck......

(If you're looking for a good relaxing read on parenting (any age child) and simply learning how to be yourself and accept yourself, I highly recommend.....

Carry On Warrior
Thoughts On Life Unarmed

By Glennon Doyle Melton)






As the sun went down, I flipped "on" my new solar powered umbrella!!!





Um, pretty cool, huh?
Those tiny little lights literally lit up the whole deck!




Looks like I might be hosting Happy Hour with the girls soon!

The scale hasn't budged, so another 6+ mile walk today and lots of fruits and veggies and water. I did get trapped in a "trail mix" situation this week that might have something to do with the scale?? I vow to NEVER NEVER EVER buy Trail Mix as long as I shall live.

Have a Peaceful Day!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment