Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friday Reflection.....Urg.

First. I keep changing my Cover Photo on here and on Facebook because I'm in a "change" mood. Then, I decided if I am going to make my main picture a picture with other people in it, I should probably ask them for their permission first? Sorry to my friends that I didn't think that through on previous photos I've used.
I decided to go with a recent picture of Mike and I at the lake over Memorial Weekend, but I didn't ask him either.

Okay......Friday Reflection.........



Well.

I weighed.

I gained.

162.4

I gained 0.6 pounds.

I really wanted to cry.

I guess my scale at home isn't broken after all.

Damn it.

I really feel like I ALWAYS know how my weigh in is going to go, and this one truly has me baffled, and I will over think this to DEATH this entire week!

The Weight Watcher leader Friday morning (Joan was off today. I was sad, but her sub did a really good job.) asked members what worked for them this week. Members were sharing their successes. Me, the quiet one in the back row (you know the quiet part is a lie, right?) raised my hand, then I spilled my guts about how hard I worked, how I was excited to have the Traveling Tracker.......THEN HOW I GAINED!!!! I was embarrassed about the fact that I was almost ready to brag about my great loss, and then it all backfired on me!!! Guess I shouldn't have been thinking about bragging!!! Anyhow, I got some great feedback from members reminding me that if I keep it up, next week should really show this weeks hard work! One member, (actually two I think?) suggested that I eat my activity points since I am exercising so much. I am always scared to eat those. I'm at a loss. Well, actually, I guess I'm at a gain, but I've never heard that expression before. (People, I am trying to use humor to cover up my sadness. Work with me.)

This weeks plan? Continue to do all of the things that I know work. Power Foods, Exercise, Drink Water, Plan, Track everything that goes into my mouth, and watch my sodium intake.

I wanted to be able to title this Blog Post.....

"9 Weeks, 10 Pounds To Go!"

Instead I have the word "Urg" in my title, and I have 12.4 pounds to lose in 9 weeks! That's 1.4 a Week!!!!

I am NOT in a good mood.

After weighing in and trying hard not to feel SO discouraged, I went to Panera to blog.
I ordered a plain coffee.
Then I said, "and throw in a Blueberry Bagel and some Hazelnut Cream Cheese"...........it's like those words just fell out of my mouth!





I entered the info into my Weight Watcher Etools to see how many points this would be before digging in.

The bagel was 9 PPV, but if I changed it to only 1/2 of a serving, that was 4 PPV............





........and 1/2 of the container of Reduced Fat Hazelnut Cream Cheese was 2 PPV, so I ate the 1/2 of a bagel and the 1/2 of the cream cheese, and threw away the rest.





Now lets hope I don't have carb cravings the rest of the day!!

Breakfast

Not Pictured

Snack






What I threw away......(I show this picture twice because it was a big deal.)





Lunch





Dinner

I was chatting away with Tess on the phone while chatting with Mike in the kitchen and forgot to take pictures of my leftover spaghetti and my Papa Murphy's DeLite ONE slice of pizza. Oh....and some carrots.

But here's my tally for the day......


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Banana, Nonfat Latte (3)
Snack = 1/2 Bagel & Cream Cheese, Coffee with Half & Half (8)
Lunch = Tuna Salad, Carrots, Celery, Cherries (5)
Snack = WW Giant Fudge Bar (3)
Snack = Grapes (0)
Dinner = Leftover Spaghetti, 1 Turkey Meatball, 1 Small Slice Pizza,
Carrot Sticks (12)
(I need to grocery shop!)

Total = 31

Today's Exercise = Day off of exercise, but I did Mow and Weed the lawn.

How many glasses of water I drank today = 6
Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Activity Points Earned This Week = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 44
ALCOHOL consumption = None





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment