Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Drank Too Much........

........water.......(wait, you didn't think I? You DID?? No you didn't. Well, I didn't)........and I spent 2/3 of my walk trying to figure out where I was going to "go", and fretting over whether I would make it or not! I sent the neighbor I was closest to a text, and she wasn't home, but luckily she said the door was open and to help myself!! Thank goodness!

Earlier in the day, I met with the Trainer for about an hour and we spent that time figuring out what I "could" and "couldn't" do with my right arm, but mostly what I "couldn't" do, so that sucked. He was super patient though, and offered to see me again today to give me a lower body workout to do for a week. Then the plan is to meet once a week for the next 8 weeks and work on my shoulder mobility while also doing some strength training on my lower body.

But the first thing I did Tuesday was take Tucker to the groomer!

He loves a car ride!





But what he loves most, is the trip HOME!!! Geeezzzzz I love this little guy.




Breakfast

Pinterest find!!
3 Blueberry Pancakes (Made with 1 Egg, 1 Ripe Banana, Blueberries and I added a packet of sweetener)

Click HERE for the recipe.......




The secret to cooking these just right, is patience and a LOW temperature.




It makes THREE pancakes! I topped them with my new Banana Flavored
Better n' Peanut Butter! I realize a Blueberry/Banana/Peanut Butter combo may NOT sound great, but it wuzzzzzzzz so good!






Lunch





Dinner

I invited my mom over. She loves Salmon just as much as I do, so I made one of my favorite meals.





Dessert

I grabbed two pieces of dessert at Hen House and cut them up in small pieces. We all got a good taste without a major sugar overload!






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Egg Whites, Cheese, Coffee with Steamed Skim Milk,
Blueberry Pancakes, 1 T. Banana Flavored Better n' Peanut Butter (6)
Lunch = Salad Bar (7)
Snack = Almonds (1)
Snack = WW Mini Fudge Bar (1)
Dinner = Salmon, Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, Carrot Cake, Tiramisu (19)

Total = 34

Today's Exercise = Walked 4 Miles, Stretched with Trainer?

How many glasses of water I drank today = 8
Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Activity Points Earned This Week = 34
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 34
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment