Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kenny Chesney and Guest!!!






Today was my first big "No Drinking Day". I wasn't feeling as anxious about it as I thought I was going to, but more anxious about over eating while we all hung out and tailgated in the parking lot for a few hours. So I decided to try to eat smart, and as few points as possible before we left at 2:00 pm to PARTY!

Eight of us climbed into a couple of cars and headed out to Arrowhead! As soon as we all climbed out of the car, we started setting up the grill, the snacks, and the coolers came out! Beers for everyone! I packed lots of bottles of water for me, and plenty to share. Any takers?? Nope. I swell up like crazy in the heat anyhow, so it felt good to know that wasn't going to be an issue.

We grilled, people watched, chatted.....


(Worst Selfie Shot Ever!)



........then a terrible looking storm brewed up and was upon us in a hurry! We were able to cook and eat, then we packed up the car, and JUST as we got in the car, it POURED! It rained hard for a long time! As it let up a bit, we threw on rain ponchos and ran to the stadium! After listening to the first two bands play while we stood under shelter.......




(and everyone but me enjoyed beers and margaritas!)......the rain finally stopped and we found our nose bleed seats!




Then we jammed to Eric Church and Kenny Chesney!





A good time was had by all.......and at the end of the day, I felt extremely successful!!



Breakfast



Then a nice long SEVEN mile walk with some friends!!!!

Lunch.....protein!





Snack before heading out......more protein.....





Dinner.....
(I volunteered to bring the veggie platter and I made a big one!)







Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Coffee with Skim Milk, Yogurt (3)
Lunch = Egg Whites, Feta, Asparagus (2)
Snack = Chicken Breast (4)
Dinner = Hamburger, Cheese, Pasta, Veggies, Tzatziki, Hummus (14)
Snacks = Almonds, Pretzels, Cheese (14?)

Total = 37

Today's Exercise.....

Walked 7 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 16
Activity Points Earned Today = 8
Activity Points Earned This Week = 8
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 38
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE! SUCCESS!





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. You are finding the perfect quotes!! I love them!! I want to borrow them all for my own blog. Congratulations on a successful day, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete