Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Weight Watchers Power Foods!

Weight Watchers Power Foods are basically fruits and veggies, whole grains, fat free dairy and lean meats. Eggs too!

If your daily meal plan includes a good variety of these foods, you are almost guaranteed weight loss, and rarely will you feel hungry. Most likely if you ARE hungry? It's time for you to eat a Power Food or drink some water! I have made a real effort to get lots of Power Foods in this week and drink lots of water and get my exercise in. I know tomorrow's weigh in will be a success!!

I had my final Post-op with the Doc today, and all is well. I'm not 100%, but that can take 6 to 12 months, and I am at 4 months post-op. He did say to proceed with all normal activities that are pain free. Boot Camp is a no go yet, so I plan to check on some personal training today from the same gym.

Breakfast





Lunch





Lunch all chopped up. I prefer my salads this way. Not only do you get a little taste of everything in each bite, it allows you to spread a smaller portion of dressing throughout!





Snack





I do love a Smoothie after a long walk.......



Dinner





I bought this Naan at World Market. I'd buy it again. I ate 5 PPV of it!




Got this Tikka Masala there too! Uh.....yum.




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Coffee with Skim Milk, Egg Whites with Cheese, Grapefruit (3)
Lunch = Tuna, Romaine, Cucumber, Bell Pepper, 1 T. Tzatziki Sauce (4)
Snack = Banana, 1 T. Better N Peanut Butter (1)
Snack = WW Smoothie, 1 C. Ice, 1 C. Water, 1 C. Frozen Blueberries (2)
Dinner = Chicken Tikka Masala, Brown Rice, Grilled Asparagus, Naan (15)

Total = 25

Today's Exercise.......
Walked 6 miles
6 planks
6 sets of 25 crunches
15 Minutes of Physical Therapy

How many glasses of water I drank today = 14 (I pee'd ALL DAY LONG!)
Activity Points Earned Today = 7
Activity Points Earned This Week = 39
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 34
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment