Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, July 26, 2013

A Perfect Early Morning......

.......spent hanging out on the deck with my coffee, some tunes (Mike finished staining the deck AND put new speakers outside!) and the dogs while they catch a few rays of sun before it gets too hot!

Look at King Tucker taking over the cushion! He looks at me with Pride while Mishka pouts and looks in the other direction with disgust. They are ridiculous.






Then out for a short 6 mile walk with some friends in the neighborhood!!
We kept a great pace of 4.0 MPH and got in almost 10,000 steps!




I came home from our walk and did my strength training while tripping over the dogs, who were BEGGING for a walk of their own.

So I earned a few more activity points and walked my furry friends.

:)



Breakfast




Snack





Lunch




I had a little Rotisserie Chicken left, so I sautéed some Onions and Zucchini in 2 tsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil and seasoned it with "No Salt" Cavenders seasoning, then added the chicken at the end to heat it up, crisp it up and help it fall part a bit.




Served with a side of juicy fat Blackberries!




Snack




Dinner






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1 Egg, 4 Egg Whites, Cheese, Salsa, Strawberries,
Coffee with Milk (5)
Snack = 1/2 C Oatmeal, 1 Truvia, 2 T PB2 Powder, 1/4 Banana Sliced (5)
Lunch = 5.5 oz Chicken, 2 t Olive Oil, Zucchini, Onions, Blackberries (8)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with Frozen Raspberries (3)
Snack = Almonds (2)
Dinner = Basically, lunch tasted so good, I added some baby portabella mushrooms to the zucchini, onions, and chicken.....added a few tablespoons of stir fry sauce and served it over 1/2 C. brown rice. (10)

Total = 33

Today's Exercise......

Walked 6 Miles
Squats, Lunges and Other Stuff

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 7
Activity Points Earned This Week = 26
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
ALCOHOL consumption = none

I really think my body wants to lose, gain a little, lose, gain a little, lose, gain a little.....so with last weeks big lost, I honestly won't be surprised or too disappointed with maintaining, or a small gain at today's meeting. It just means next week a loss!! I have five weeks to goal, and I am feeling more and more confident that it will happen as scheduled!!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment