Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back To Dallas!

When I went to visit Tess a couple of weeks ago, we had a great time playing, but we spent very little time at her apartment. As I was leaving, I realized I felt sad that she had nothing hung on the walls, nada, zilch, zero....and really, the only obvious items in the living room were the TV (and THAT'S really recent) and the Sofa and Love Seat (actually just got THOSE too!) so.......I said...

"I should come back in two weeks and we can hang curtains and decorate this place!"

She screamed "Okay!!!"

I can hardly wait to get my hands on some nails and a hammer!!! Look out neighbors!!

So that's the plan. Friday night flight, Saturday morning shopping, then grocery shopping so we can cook all weekend.....and decorate! Maybe on Sunday......Brunch out?? Then home Monday morning.

Breakfast




Snack





Lunch




Snack

I had 6 almonds. You know what they look like.

On the plane, I had a Protein Bar, not knowing if dinner would happen or not.

Then Dinner did happen......at 10:30 pm. Urg.






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Starbucks Latte, 1 Egg, 4 Egg Whites, 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Cheese, Salsa (8)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with 1 tsp Ground Flaxseed, Strawberries (3)
Lunch = Salad....Veggies, Chicken, Olive Oil, Berries (8)
Snack = almonds (1)
Snack = Cliff Bar (7)
Dinner = Mixed Greens, avocado, tomatoes, bacon, very little goat cheese, very little dressing (10)

Total = 37

Today's Exercise = Scheduled Day Off

How many glasses of water I drank today = 10
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 38
ALCOHOL consumption = none




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment