Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays







Check out Kenlie's website out by clicking HERE!

She does Friend Makin' Mondays every week! It's a great way to connect with other Bloggers!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Kenlie's answers were great!

These are mine!

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1. This Guy! I never thought I could feel so much love from a man, and for a man.






2. The rest of the family! Four Healthy Kids and Three healthy Grandkids makes me very happy!

3. Our parents. At our age, I know many friends that have lost one, or both of their parents, and I know we are blessed to each still have both of our parents in our lives.

4. Driving my car with ALL of the windows down and the sun roof open!!!! It has to be REALLY hot or REALLY cold for me to not have the windows open. Oh, and the tunes are cranked! Yip, I'm THAT girl....or lady...woman?

5. A ridiculously LONG bath. If the water gets cold, I drain some and add more hot. I could sit in there and think or read for hours.......

6. That first cup of coffee in the morning. I can hardly wait to get to the kitchen.

7. Snuggling with my dogs. Yes, they are completely spoiled with my attention. They do not wear clothes or have fancy blingy beds, but I can't keep my hands off of them.







8. Girlfriend time. Doing something together or just sitting around. It's always good.

9. Give me 70 Degree weather, and NOTHING could upset me.

10. The beach. It doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like, but when it does, I am VERY happy!





I could think of a gazillion more!!!!!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take time to get to know someone new this week, leave a few comments and come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment