Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary Jake and Jordan!

One Year Ago......





These two walked down the aisle.......




......and started their new life together.




I can't believe how fast the time goes by sometimes.....

Jordan's parents hosted a great One Year Anniversary BBQ for Jake and Jordan on Sunday and we all celebrated in style. Parents, Grandparents, siblings and many members of the Wedding Party were all in attendance.

We looked at Wedding pictures, watched a video, had a great dinner, enjoyed a champagne toast and relived the three delicious flavors of wedding cake! Knowing that not everyone had a chance to eat cake, Jordan's parents ordered three cakes, one of each of the flavors in the original wedding cake. Jordan and Jake also cut into the top layer of the original wedding cake that they had traditionally frozen and saved for the occasion!

Happy Anniversary Jake and Jordan!

You Are Loved!


Breakfast




Snack




Lunch

Tortilla Roll Up

Dinner

(I didn't want to pull out my camera at the party, but we had Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce and Beef Lettuce Wraps and a Risotto Salad, all finished off with Wedding Cake! I had a few bites of cake and participated in the champagne toast with Ice Cold Water.)

I took two appetizers.........

Tortilla Roll Ups that Mock Sushi
I took this recipe from The Pioneer Woman





Capreese Skewers with Cheese Tortellini
You can do the recipe I found HERE, but I used longer skewers (Thanks Amy!), and added cheese tortellini.








Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 5 Egg Whites, Cheese, Coffee with Milk, Berries (4)
Snack = WW Vanilla Smoothie with Frozen Peaches (2)
Lunch = Tortilla Roll Up (6)
Dinner = Chicken Skewer, Beef, Risotto, Caprese Skewer, Cake (18)

Total = 32

Today's Exercise =

Walked 6.5 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 8
Activity Points Earned This Week = 14
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 33
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment