Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Friday!


My July 4th morning started off with an early morning dog walk, then more walking with Tucker and a friend and her dog, then coffee in the driveway with Dad and Tucker while watching the Neighborhood July 4th Parade!









Then I kept myself busy with lawn work......

And I made these for the BBQ with the neighbors later in the day.......





Then I got into that rearranging mode again!!

After mowing the lawn, I wanted a beer probably more than I have, since I haven't. I'm sure being the 4th had a little something to do with it. But I do enjoying sitting and admiring a fresh cut lawn while sipping a cold beer. But since I've been dealing with this swelling issue and sodium and all that crap, I decided it might be the worst day possible to do that, so I drank ice water instead.........blah blah blah......I know. Poor me.

I am headed out the door for my weigh in. I am really hoping for the 160.0 that I was completely expecting LAST week!!

Then I am headed to the airport and on to Dallas to visit Tess!
Super excited for some Girly time with my kiddo!


Breakfast




Snack




Lunch





Dinner




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Egg Whites, Cheese, Toast, Coffee with Milk (5)
Snack = WW Blueberry Yogurt Bar (2)
Snack = Almonds, Pretzels (2)
Lunch = Mixed Greens, Bell Peppers, Beans, Chicken, Cantaloupe (5)
Dinner = Chicken Sausage, 80 Calorie Bun, Potatoes, Beans, Avocado Salad
(20)?

More potatoes......(5)?

Total = 39

Today's Exercise.....

Walked 3.5 Miles
Push Mow and Trimmer

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 7
Activity Points Earned This Week = 34
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 4
ALCOHOL consumption = None




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment