Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Protein!


I am trying to pay attention to including more protein in my meals and snacks in an effort to break OUT of the 160's forever!!

I included lots of protein (I ate turkey burger patties as a SNACK!) and still think I only got in just over 100 grams, instead of the 150 I was going for.

Who knew it could be so difficult to EAT!!

:)

Breakfast

The original recipe, found HERE is made with one egg, but I made these with three egg whites in order to UP the protein.





Lunch

(I never, EVER, thought........I would be sitting down to enjoy a lunch of Tuna, Cottage Cheese and a couple of flipping Carrot sticks, but I'm going for protein and it did actually taste good. Of course, I was hungry. So there's that.)





Snack
(This Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich has absolutely NOTHING to do with Protein, but it happened to be delicious and it did actually have 4 g!)





Snack

Weird snack, huh?





Dinner

Another Pinterest recipe! Click HERE for the recipe!









Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Banana Pancakes with Blueberries and Better n' Peanut Butter, Honey (3)
Snack = Coffee with Milk (1)
Lunch = Tuna, 1/2 C. Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Carrots (5)
Snack = Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich (4)
Snack = Turkey Burger with Cheese (5)
Dinner = Stuffed Bell Peppers, Salad (8)

Total = 26

Today's Exercise = Walked 5 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Activity Points Earned This Week = 20
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 33
ALCOHOL consumption = None


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment