Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Simple Sunday.....Simple Thoughts

Slept in......took a walk, then took Tucker for a walk.

Enjoyed a Late Breakfast with Mike.




Piddled around the house.....

Had a snack......




Then another........




Then a friend wanted to walk, so sure, why not?

Chatted on a friends deck with some other girlfriends and enjoyed the cool weather.

Late Lunch with Mike. The relaxing day got away from me. By now it was almost 4:00 in the afternoon!




Late Snack




Even Later Dinner





Fresh and Light!







Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1 Egg, 4 Egg Whites, 2 T. Turkey Sausage Crumbles, Cheese (5)
Snack = Whey Shake with PB2 Powder (4)
Snack = 12 Almonds (2)
Lunch = Turkey Taco Salad (8)
Snack = Whey Shake with Frozen Berries (3)
Dinner = Chicken Salad with a little Light Mayo, Celery and Grapes,
Salad with Mixed Greens, Strawberries, Feta and White Pear Vinaigrette and Olive Oil (12)

Total = 34

Today's Exercise =

Walked 3 Miles alone
Walked 1.5 Miles with Tucker
Walked 2.5 Miles with a friend

How many glasses of water I drank today = 10
Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Activity Points Earned This Week = 9
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 15
ALCOHOL consumption = none




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment