Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Terrific Tuesday!

After spending over two hours spewing on my blog yesterday, it was time to put myself to work. After canceling with Jamie, my trainer, last week, I was looking forward to getting back at it!

In order to eat like he says I should eat, I've determined it's best to eat at 7:00 am, 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 7:00pm. This won't work everyday, but at least if I have some guidelines, it helps.

Here is what I found in the fridge at 7:00 am......






Needless to say, I ate nothing. So much for plan A.

At 10:00 am, I did remember I could cook up some oatmeal and add my PB2 powder so I could get something in my tummy before a workout!

Breakfast




Lunch




Snack




Dinner




Snack

Greek Yogurt with PB2



I did get to the store and I plan to cook up lots of chicken breast, then individually freeze them so I will have no excuses for a while to not get in plenty of protein!




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Oatmeal, PB2, Coffee with Milk (6)
Lunch = Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Salsa, Light Sour Cream (6)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake with 1 T. Chia Seeds and Frozen Berries (4)
Dinner = Applebee's Parmesan Grilled Shrimp (Minus some of the rice and sauce) (8)
Snack = Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt with 2 T. PB2 (4)

Total = 28

Today's Exercise......

Workout with Trainer
Walk 4 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 10
Activity Points Earned Today = 6
Activity Points Earned This Week = 24
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 27
ALCOHOL consumption = zero

I made this goal sheet SEVERAL months ago. I have one copy inside my pantry and one copy in my exercise room. My goals have changed just a bit, (I try to exercise 6 days a week, I aim for 12 or more glasses of water, and I am definitely NOT drinking 1 day a week) but my "Obstacles" and my "Why" remain VERY much the same!!

I realize that when I DO reach my goal of 150, this will still be my life in order to maintain. The Healthy lifestyle is just that, a Lifestyle, but it will certainly always have some challenges!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment