Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Accountability.........


Definition: responsible to someone or for some action; answerable

Accountability can be a powerful thing. I find it interesting how having to answer to someone else can change my mindset. There were several things I wanted to eat yesterday due to stress, but knowing I first had to take a picture of it and send it to my "coach" made me think before I put it in my mouth.

Here is what I did eat.......

My new favorite ingredients in my Oatmeal........

1/2 C Oatmeal, 1/2 smashed banana, 2 T PB2 Powder, 1 Truvia
(I like to add about 3/4 C Hot/Boiling Water. The PB2 makes it extra thick!)




Breakfast




Snack






Lunch




Snacks....





And......




Dinner





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 1/2 C Oatmeal, Banana, 2T PB2 Powder, 1 Truvia,
3 Egg Whites, Coffee with 1/2 C Skim Milk (7)
Snack = Whey Protein Shake, 1 T Chia Seeds, 1 C Frozen Blueberries (4)
Lunch = Salad Bar with lots of Veggies, Salmon and 1 tsp Olive Oil (10)
Dinner = Morning Star Black Bean Veggie Burger, Cheese, Whole Grain Toast, Salsa and Avocado with Bell Peppers (9)

Total = 30

Today's Exercise = walked the dogs.....it was a short one....

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 2
ALCOHOL consumption = none

I CAN...............


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment