Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friends and Fitness!!

I am really lucky to have several friends that have encouraged my healthy lifestyle without even knowing it! I am surrounded by people who make exercise a part of their regular routine.

That's great for ME for many reasons.

1) It's usually pretty easy to find someone to take a walk with when I'm not in the mood to go alone, which is often.

2) I find it much easier to walk at a faster pace when I'm with someone! I'm only 5'5" with the legs of a.....hmmmmmm......5'2" person.

3) Chatting with your girlfriends can make for GREAT therapy!! And I need a LOT of therapy!

Thursday morning I organized a group walk to First Watch, which is approximately 2.5 miles up the road. We set a good pace and headed out for a yummy breakfast!

We only had to stop once for a traffic light! Photo opp!!!!







After fighting the humidity, we arrived, not craving a hot coffee so much now.......

Thanks girls for making my 5 mile walk so much more pleasant!!





I had my usual Egg White, Spinach, Feta, Turkey Sausage Omelette and ordered (1) Carrot Cake pancake for the six of us to share.....um...it is completely delicious! You might notice, I took a bite out of it first. I was THAT excited!!

Breakfast





Lunch






Snack




Dinner






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Omelette, Fruit, 1/6th Pancake (10)
Lunch = Salmon Caesar (10)
Snack = Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Strawberries, 1 Truvia (3)
Dinner = Salad Bar with Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken (7)

Total = 30

Today's Exercise = walked 5 Miles

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12
Activity Points Earned Today = 5
ALCOHOL consumption = none :)




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment