Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guest Room Ideas????

I'm getting ready to turn Tess' Bedroom into a Guest Room. I'm thinking a bit of an "Oasis"or a "Spa" feel. I want her to come home and feel like she has a special room to stay in and it would be nice for "Out of Town Guest" too!!

All of the rooms in our house have the same color scheme, and I've decided to make one room completely different. It's just paint, right???

Being Empty Nesters, I've already made one bedroom into a "Guest Room" and I love it! Another spare bedroom is now full of exercise equipment, and I love that too. This past winter, I was really glad we had it!

I think for this "Guest Room", I've decided on Light Blue walls with White bedding. I recently acquired a dresser and night stand that look like a very light maple, so I might paint one wall a light tan, or maybe a pattern on one wall?? Now, I just need to make it all happen. These are the rooms that I have found on Pinterest or online somewhere that are Inspiring me!!














I really like this "Be My Guest", and I want that bedding!!







Love this headboard........




How cute.......




Probably too fancy, but I still like it.....




I'm crazy over ALL of the following headboards.......



















Breakfast




Lunch




Snack
Almond's in a Baggie in my lap. I have no idea why this picture is so darn cool. Sometimes accidents are awesome!




Then there was this accident. Not so awesome.





Then I ate what I could.....





Then for dinner, I had planned to eat a piece of salmon, and a nice salad. Well, I guess I'll have that tonight, because I ended up taking a bite of one of Two Burgers that I brought home for Mike to sample from "The Food Truck" that I went back to work at yesterday for the first time since my surgery! One bite turned into eating half of this huge burger and a bit of homemade Mac & Cheese too!!!! I have no idea now many points that was!!!

It was really, really good, but in the end it really wasn't worth it because I really want to see 155 at tomorrows weigh in, and this morning I feel all puffy!!

Today is going to be lots of protein and water!!

Crossing my fingers.......


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 5 Egg Whites, 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, Salsa, 1/8 Avocado, Red Bell Pepper, coffee with Milk (5)
Lunch = Pulled Pork Taco Filling....no shell (8)
Snack = 12 Almonds (2)
Snack = watermelon (0)
Dinner = 1/2 of a Huge Burger, 1/4 to 1/2 C Mac & Cheese

Total = I Don't Know!

Today's Exercise = none, which didn't help.

How many glasses of water I drank today = 15
Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Activity Points Earned This Week = 28
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = ????
ALCOHOL consumption = none




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

4 comments:

  1. Oh the head-boards! So many ideas! Now I want to decorate MY guest room. Dave Ramsey says, "NO Racheal!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white comforter that you like is from Target (of all places)!

    ReplyDelete