Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm Taking a Break.....

I walked into Trader Joe's yesterday afternoon (Following my awesome class at the Apple store! Look out Geek Squad!) for a couple of things. As I was waiting in line, a clerk came up from behind me and took my cart to his register. They are always so nice there, I think. As he was ringing up my Greek Yogurt Guacamole (so delicious!), he said.....

"How's your day going?"

Me.....

"Mediocre."

Him.......

"I'm sorry."

Me.....

"We'll, yesterday really sucked, so mediocre is actually a huge improvement!"

We both smiled. As I was walking to my car, I hear running behind me, and the awesome clerk that had just rung up my order brought me out a bouquet of flowers!!!! How sweet!





The last few days I seem to be meeting myself coming and going, yet I feel like I never actually GO anywhere or make any progress. My "To Do List" that I so often write about seems to be getting longer and I can't seem to be able to mark any of the "To Do's" off of it, which is increasing the whole anxiety issue.

I had to cancel a couple of things this week that I always look forward to, and I just feel a little overwhelmed. Not a big deal, it's just that sometimes when I get a few extra things thrown into the mix, I don't seem to adjust real well.

I've decided that while doing more research and building my new blogging website, I am going to take a short break from blogging everyday. You would be amazed at how much time I spend writing that silly little thing!!!

My mom is requiring a little extra of my time, and my schedule just feels all outta whack.

I will blog on Monday with an update of how my weekend went with my food, exercise, my Friday Weigh-in results, and possibly my life.

I met with my coach last night and she gave me some great advice, and today I plan to put her advice into action!!

See you Monday!!






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of that guy at Trader Joes!?! I love that place even more now. I hope everything is going well with your mom.

    Just keeping swimming <3

    ReplyDelete